No, Ubindi doesn't have a mobile app. But you don't need one! 😀
Ubindi was especially designed to work and look great on all kinds of mobile devices, so it can be easily accessed without having to go to any app store and download or install anything.
Research actually shows that besides the most popular apps out there (Facebook, Instagram, 'snaptockchats', etc) most people are actually very reluctant to add a new app to their phones.
But... you can easily add a little 'app like' button to your phone home screen that will take you straight to Ubindi.
Add an app-like Ubindi icon to your phone home screen
1. Open the Safari browser and visit the Ubindi page you want to create a shortcut for.
2. Tap the 'Action' button at the bottom of browser (the square button with the arrow pointing upwards).
3. Scroll (down/right) and tap 'Add to Home Screen'.
4. Give the shortcut a name so you remember what the icon is for. Click 'add' or 'done'.
5. The icon will now be on your home screen.
On Android phones/tablets
If you have an android device, the procedure for creating the home screen icon depends on which browser you use.
If you use the default android browser (the one that looks like a 'globe') here's how to do it:
1. Open the 'globe' browser and visit the Ubindi page you want to create a shortcut for.
2. Tap the three vertical dot to the right of the address bar to display the browser's menu.
3. Tap 'Add to bookmarks'.
4. Tap the down-arrow in the “Add to” field and select Home screen from the drop-down menu.
5. Tap the title that’s displayed in the “Label” field and give the shortcut a name so you remember what the icon is for.
6. Tap OK. The icon should now be on your Home screen.
If you use Google Chrome, please follow these steps:
1 . Open Chrome and visit the Ubindi page you want to create a shortcut for.
2. Tap the three vertical dots to the right of the address bar to display the browser’s menu.
3. Tap 'Add to Home screen'.
4. Give the shortcut a name so you remember what the icon is for.
5. Tap 'Add'. Done!